Its not often that I find myself giving a lot of talks, but recently there has been a couple. I’d like to list them here for my own benefit, as well as for those who’d like to come, sit in and listen.
Most of these talks are on invitation from a specific organisation, and as such will be tailored towards their unique brief. However, I’ll still speak only on what I can deliver with a decent amount of credibility and confidence, namely the intersection between technology, spirituality and creativity.
So, here goes.
- 14 April 2013 [3rd Place] The subtle spiritual skills of seeing / a sermon at a church / 5pm, 6:30pm
- 16 April 2013 [Tygerberg Radio] Consumer technology and its place in our everyday lives / A radio interview / 8:15am
- 19 April 2013 [GAP Retreat: Talk 1] The art of sensing the ‘more’ / A talk on spirituality / 7pm
- 20 April 2013 [GAP Retreat: Talk 2] A conversation on practical sensing / Q&A on practical spirituality / 9am
- 21 April 2013: I’m delivering a few words at a wedding for dear friends of mine - if you’re invited I guess I’ll see you there. ;)
- 22-24 April 2013 [Ekerk Leadership Retreat] I’m doing two talks for spiritual and business leaders on cultural trends, both local and international. / Klein Kunkura Game Farm, Nylstroom
- 25 April 2013 [Ekerk Learning Community] / New ways to work / Talking on the cultural trends and shifts in the workplace / Heidelberg, Gauteng
- 26 April 2013 [Metamorpho East] How the media is impacting our lives / A talk on the intersections of media and faith / 9:30am
- 6-7 May 2013 [Ekerk Leadership Retreat] Same as the one listed above - content may change, I guess.
- 20-22 May 2013 [Radio Cape Pulpit] Pre-recording 12 episodes for a series on ‘Everyday spiritual living’. You can listen live if you want - its in Cape Town.
- 24 May 2013 [Ekerk Learning Community] / Content TBA / Bloemfontein, Freestate
I hope to see some of your friendly [and encouraging] faces at these events - I’ll also try and keep everybody updated as the details change.